~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

What to do....

What to do...

I really want to do the Strength program in NROL but I seem to be stuck with my little knee issue.

I do have a kettlebell strength program. I would need to buy a new KB to do it but it would give me an excuse for a new one. (Because I need one! LOL)

Part of me wants to keep winging it but.... And since I am making kick ass progress right now I should probably continue to wing it....

Still my Type A personality craves structure...

Oh, what to do... what to do...

No comments: