~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Push-ups

I can finally do real push-ups! What I have been doing is trying for 10 push-ups in as few sets as possible.

Today I did 4, 2, 1, 1. You will notice that is only 8. The last few I couldn't get back up so 8 it is.

I am amazed at the difference in stress on the lower back between incline push-ups and regulation push-ups. It really points out the fact that my core is not as strong as I think it is. LOL

No comments: