~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Impromtu Sunday Workout

Sunday is not usually a workout day for me but I will probably not get a chance tomorrow since I will have an electrician tearing apart my kitchen all morning. Okay, it probably won't be that bad but nothing is ever easy with regards to the crappy wiring in this house!!

Today's workout consisted of:

Regulation Push-ups
Stretching (hip flexor, glute, quad, hamstring)
10 min cardio
3 sets Renegade Rows
10 min cardio
Stretching (hip flexor, glute, quad)

I am going to try to get in some kettlebell work tomorrow if possible.

Now, off to bake brownies so I can bribe my electrician to help me hang a light fixture as well!! LOL

No comments: