~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Slacker Returns

I have really been slacking on my training logs. Today's log isn't going to be that spectacular. I actually planned to take this week off but the weights were taunting me and I gave in! LOL

Today I did renegade rows, regulation push-ups and hula hooping. Interesting combination, eh??

I have been drumming a lot this week so definitely burning up calories that way.

The past two days I have been starving. I am not really sure why but I have kept everything in check and where it needs to be. I been trying to be careful food wise this week since I have not working out.

My tattoo is healing well but my pants still hurt across the middle of my back so that will probably prevent me from doing a few things over the next couple of days.

No comments: