~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, September 14, 2008

The week off!

I will probably get in push-ups this week but anything thing that is "sweat inducing" will not happen this week. I got a new tattoo yesterday that spans my shoulders and goes down my spine. So I will be taking it easy this week.

I am going to focus on diet this week. I have never really gotten back on track after my unfortunate trip up north. Since I have been dropping weight really quickly I haven't really cared. But I know I need to pay better attention regardless.

No comments: