~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

O.M.G.

You will never believe what I am doing today!!

For those of you that do not know me personally, let's just say I have always had a bit of a camera phobia. I have ALWAYS hated my picture taken. I have also NEVER liked the way my arms looked. (Truthfully I still don't but....) Even as a little stick figure with a 26 inch waist in highschool, I was self conscious of my arms. So that makes what I will be doing in less than 4 hours all the more amazing. What am I doing??

I am having Classic Nude Portraits done! :0

Guess I took that recent self esteem post to heart! LOL

Sorry, I won't be posting pics. ;)

No comments: