~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, October 10, 2008

Upper Body Workout from Hell

Since adding in the Sun Salutations, my upper body work out has been kicked into high gear. Sun Salutations are rough on the upper body. Well they are rough on everything, but paired with my regular upper body workout it is down right brutal. I actually cut out renegade rows today for fear of over working myself!!

Push-ups - 22 in 5 sets (Week 1 Day 3 - I actually get to move to Week 2! I have been stuck at Week 1 since switching to regulation push-ups)

Ring pull-ups, leg assisted - 25 in 3 sets

Renegade Rows - 0

Sun Salutations - 23

No comments: