~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, October 17, 2008

The diet has hit the fan....

LOL

Actually I have decided to give the Eat Stop Eat IF approach another go. I experimented with various IF plans and I fell into the Fast 5 (ish) way of IF. It worked great for the past few weeks. The problem I find now is that I am NEVER hungry and I am eating way to FEW calories. So here is my plan.

Fast from Tuesday 8pm to Thursday noon (I know that is a little longer than the 24 hours but that is how the schedule will play out.) and from Friday 6pm to Saturday 6pm. The Tuesday to Thursday fast will not be a true fast. I will allow things like cream in my coffee and such. But no meals. Friday to Saturday will be a true fast.

The rest of the time I will keep carbs moderate but will not do super low carb. Fat will stay relatively high.

No comments: