~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Kick A$$ Workout!!

I had a very good workout today. Today was supposed to be an off day but I needed the distraction. What better way to divert negative energy but toss around some cast iron!!!

I started with a circuit of push-ups, renegade rows and leg assisted ring pull-ups, repeated three times. Then a tabata round of KB swings with a few snatches thrown in! That I followed with a tabata round of planks and glute bridges. That is hard to do tabata style!!! Then after the obligatory 5 minutes rest period I did 20 minutes on the gazelle.

Food is not so good though. I was peer pressured into a piece of carrot cake at lunch. ;) Of course it doesn't help that I could happily eat nothing but this carrot cake for the rest of my life and be completely fulfilled! LOL (Yes, it is THAT good!!! Well, almost!LOL)

No comments: