~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Greetings and Salutations

Sun Salutations that is....

A friend of mine and I have challenged each other to do 108 Sun Salutations in a row by the end of the year.

I don't do a lot of yoga but I love Sun Salutations so I will be adding 1 additional Salutation each day until the end of the year. That will get me to 105 on December 31st. I'll just have to tack on an extra 3 that day!!!!

Today was 21 Sun Salutations. I am tired!! Those are hard once you hit double digits. They were easier today than yesterday though so I am optimistic.

No comments: