~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Running

Since I haven't been able to workout all week because everything I do hurts my shoulder, I decided to pull out Couch to 5K and give it another try. I am running a 5K in a few weeks anyways. I was pleasantly surprised that I had no problems doing Week 1 Day 1. Last time I tried it I had to work my way up to W1D1.

My knee protested a bit in the beginning but that disappeared after the first interval. This weeks interval is 60 sec running and 90 seconds walking. I felt like I could go longer but I didn't want to push it. Depending on how my knee reacts, I think I am going to move up to Week 2 Day 1 the next workout which should be Tuesday.

Now I am off to finish my stretching....

No comments: