~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Diet SUCKS.....

....lately!! Seriously, it has totally sucked lately. How I have managed to not gain and even lose a couple of pounds in October is beyond me. November didn't start out well either. I rang in the new month with 3 glasses of wine, a tall Malibu and Cran, cream cheese and crackers (with the best candied jalapenos ever!) and white rice and soy sauce (WHITE RICE!!!). So I am getting back on track with a vengeance.

I did the Warrior Diet style IFing in September with fantastic results, great energy, fab workouts so I am revisiting Ori this month with a primal twist. No grains at all, no rice, no potato, no bread...

I will be rotating between 3 workouts with one rest day in between.

Upper body - push-ups, renegade rows and leg assisted ring pull-ups

Kettlebell - Tabata sets of snatch and C&P, windmills and swings

Yoga - 25 Sun Salutations

Everyday in November I will do the 200 swing challenge even on rest days.

No comments: