~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, November 3, 2008

No workout today!

Today was supposed to be Yoga but I opted out since my shoulder still hurts whenever I do anything weight bearing. I think Sun Salutations count!!!

However, the scale rang in at 191.8 today. That is just about what I weighed when I got pregnant with my first son (188 according to my medical records). That is also about the weight I got to the last time around when I did Weight Watchers (I don't think I ever broke 190. If I did it was only for a minute or two!). Both times before I was sorta comfortably in a size 16 jean and 1X top. Today I am comfortably in a size 14 jean and in an XL top (yes there is a difference between a 1X and an XL, in case you are curious). Weight training kicks A$$!!!

Back in August I set a goal to be able to buy my Holiday formal in a size 14. Since I have another month (almost) before I need to buy it (actually I may not need it until my birthday) I am shooting for a 12. The last time I was a size 12 I was 17 years old. Now won't that be a killer Yule present!!!

No comments: