~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I did the craziest thing today...

I was buying myself a pair of jeans and then I decided to put them back because I have been spending way too much on clothes lately. As I was walking away from the table I decided to buy the jeans anyways but buy them in the next size down. I bought size 12 jeans today!!!!!

I came home and tried them on and I think if my life depended on it I could get them on as long as I didn't breathe much!! LOL My goal is to be in those jeans by the end of the month.

I haven't been a size 12 since I was SEVENTEEN years old. I can't wait to go formal shopping in 3 weeks. (And I have NEVER looked forward to that!!)

No comments: