~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Only Two Days?

It has only been two days since my last blog post but it seems like forever.

I am gearing up to start the Women's Challenge over on JP Fitness. I think the challenge will be good for me. I don't really have any direction right now. I am just sort of floating along. The challenge will help focus me.

In keeping with my Type A personality I have my workout schedule already in place. I am pulling a few stages from NROLW and NROL and then finishing up with WSFL. I have modified a few of the exercises to incorporate more kettlebells but the basic layout is the same. On my strength training days I will also do 20 minutes of SS cardio in keeping with my new mantra, "Do an exercise you hate everyday!" In between my strength training days I am going to play on the Wii Fit. The Yoga and Balance exercises have actually helped my feet a lot. And since there are plenty of single leg yoga poses there are plenty of things I "hate" to do on there! LOL

Between now and the start of the challenge I am going to focus on swings, push-ups and some ab work.

Diet is ketogenic and I have no plans to change that.

The challenge runs through December 1st which is perfect timing since K's company holiday party in usually the first weekend in December. So I will be able to end the challenge by buying a KICK A$$ evening gown.

I found a picture of us from the party in 2002 or 2003. Man we are both FAT. It ought to be one hell of a before and after picture!

No comments: