~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, March 14, 2008

NRoL4W Stage 1 Workout B5

I have been neglecting my blog lately. BUT I haven't been neglecting NRoL4W.

My eating has not been that phenomenal but I am getting back on track!

Here is my workout from Wednesday.

Deadlift 3 X 10@ 88lbs.

Shoulder Press 3 X 10@ 12(e)

Pullover 1 X 10 @ 15lbs., 2 X 10@ 20lbs.

Lunge (I did static lunges this time) 2X10 w/ BW (Have I mentioned that I hate lunges! LOL)

Knee-Ups (My ball and I are not getting along right now!) 2 X 12

Yesterday I did HIIT for 20 minutes. I will probably take today off. I am very tired and still a little sore. A6 will be tomorrow. I am SOOOO ready for Stage 1 to be over.

No comments: