~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

NRoL4W - Week 2

Today got off to a rough start. Instead of breakfast I spent an hour cleaning up a mess DH made when his jeans got caught on the tap for the worm composter, which then flooding the hallway with worm tea. If you don't know what that means than you have no idea what my next hour entailed!

So because of that I didn't eat until 10:30. Needless to say I have been off all day. I was supposed to run tonight but it is storming out and simply have no desire to get on the gazelle tonight. Since I began running the gazelle is less and less appealing! LOL I am going to check the weather in a bit and see if it has passed. I doubt it has. But who knows, it's Florida and the weather is Bi-Polar. (Maybe I should be posting this in my other blog! LOL)

Food wise, once I actually got to eat, was okay

Breakfast - 2 pieces baked oatmeal (12g) and a banana

Lunch - boca burger (18g) on whole wheat bun (6g) and 4 turkey meatballs (18g)

Snack - protein bar (20g)

Snack - almonds (6g) and chocolate (1g)

Dinner - pork tenderloin (40g), red rice (3g) and carrots

That gives me 124 g of protein so far. I will have a protein shake in a bit which will be another 20g, for a total of 144 g today. Only 16g shy of my 160 goal. Not bad for having a bad day!!

I just checked the weather and there is 60% chance of rain for the rest of the night so no run for me tonight.

No comments: